March 28, 2024, 10:29:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE BLACK PIG,  (Read 25076 times)
spanners

« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2016, 06:46:29 PM »

well i,m afraid this project has fell by the way side due to current  situation  with workshop and storage problems,, it,s still sat inside but the roof is leaking and work all ready done is going bad
i wont have anywhere at all very soon   even  my tools may have to go ,, Cry  i,v just about come to the piont of giving up all together  its been a very tough few years  and i thought i was getting somewhere only   for it all to go tits  up yet again ,,

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
spanners

« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2016, 07:17:58 PM »

had a blast around the yard today  it was fun on the ,,ice,,  Cheesy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2016, 07:20:06 PM »

You know you want to keep it Mike Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
spanners

« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2016, 07:44:22 PM »

You know you want to keep it Mike Smiley

i know,, i know,, but i,m struggling in many ways  and me and IT, have a love  /  hate  relationship

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2016, 07:51:56 PM »

Same with mine!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
spanners

« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2017, 08:05:25 PM »

well i havn,t touched this in over a month,,  Sad Sad and i,v got yard,,home,,, money, and storage  problems  and  the ,,BLACK DOG ,,, (deppression )  is back with avengance,, i just can,t seem to survive    i just get back on my feet and somebody  or  something kicks the sh1te  out of me .. 

so simply i dont know what the hell to do  now ,,

spanners

« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2017, 09:20:03 PM »

OK,GUYS

i,ll come  clean

i,v been having tests  for a number of things  including  the C, desease , i,m now on medication for that  and being monitored ,

but i also have yet another hernia  problem which is also being monitored,, (takes the total to 3 )

the result of all this is on medical advice  == no strain,, and the doctor (who i get on with and i value his advice ) definetly NO KICK STARTING MOTORCYCLES

SO the black pig has to go asap  if only to remove the temptation of trying to see if i can kick it ,,

as most of you know i have put some time and some money into it  and i gave reasonable amount for it

so  all in all i have around £1300  in it  but it has to go NOW. not LATER  so i realise i wont get it all back

i,v already had some interest from a couple of members on here

so  please guys help me out as i just want a trouble free time to try and get through this trouble in my  life

i hope you all understand   what i,m trying to say and sort out  but its very hard  for me to be in this situation  and all alone in the world

thank for  reading /listening

mike ..

spanners

« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2017, 09:47:26 PM »

still got the pig

i was talking to my old mate  who i bought ot of  ,, and he said i,v gone soft in the head and he will f@@kin  kill me if i sell it  Shocked Shocked

so it could be staying for awhile

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: