April 25, 2024, 04:44:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Frame Building Articles  (Read 36299 times)
panthershaun

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 09:03:12 AM »

should be good Grin

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
Simon.S

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 11:04:04 AM »

HELP!!!!!!!! Does anyone know any one that can help me build a new frame for my reliant? Got all the bits! Tubing etc just haven't a "Scoody" where to start? Huh Huh
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 11:01:43 PM »

Hi Si,
not in a position to be able to build one for you, but if I can get a few problems sorted out first, I hope to be putting together the basics of Taz's trike frame next week. I'll post a full progress report as I go.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
DIZZY

Ride it like you want it

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 11:06:48 PM »

Hi everyone ,can any one point me to a good frame builder(trike) in the birmingham/blackcountry area?

I have a gs1000 shaft drive engine out of my old trike that handled like s..t,i was told that the frame was badly made and twisted.

Now i need some one who could poss build me a new frame but i dont know any one.

Any help would be great.

Well done to you all for a wicked site cheers. 

Dizzy
ByzMax

Choppit

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 06:12:47 AM »

I might be able to help in the new year but i'm down in Berkshire.  Grin

If you have no luck then get in contact via the PM system on here.

Just a word of advice though... If you find a builder then ask to see some of their work. peferably already on the road and working and make sure that you are 100% satisfied that they know what they are doing.

If your not sure get some additional help from someone who knows what they are looking at.

Your vehicle will effectively be a prototype and your life will depend on their knowledge and ability..  Wink

Ironic that the homeless persons drink of choice is Tennants eh?

http://www.choppit.co.uk
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2009, 03:10:07 PM »

I can't help but have PM'd a couple of suggestion about where else to ask.

I agree with what ByzMax said about checking they're really good, also I would suggest that you make sure you have it writing what they are going tyo do for your cash.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
DIZZY

Ride it like you want it

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 08:11:24 PM »

Thanks for the help ,you may well hear from me in the new year regarding a frame build if thats ok?

cheers Dizzy.

Dizzy
toad

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 08:46:15 PM »

Thanks for the help ,you may well hear from me in the new year regarding a frame build if thats ok?

cheers Dizzy.
[/quote

give nick a ring at nk customs.  he did sumo,s panther. i,ve been to nicks seen his work and i can honestly recommend him. Grin

IF IT AINT RED AND WHITE IT AINT RIGHT
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: