May 01, 2024, 07:46:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot Rod Drags  (Read 11049 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2009, 07:50:20 PM »

I know Bobbi, but still not that posh, or that organised. I've got a polarizing filter over the lens, (makes the skies look better & stops some of the glare on sunny days), so at worst I'd just scratch that. Used to have a puffer brush to clean the inside of my old 35mm Nikon, but that was because I was constantly opening it to put in new rolls of film & it got dusty quite quickly. Rolls of film -jeez, that seems old fashioned now!  Smiley
I only ever get to the Drags on the Sunday cos I have to work on Saturdays, but looking at you guys' piccies, obviously Saturdays are the busier days. Lots of cars there that weren't about on Sunday.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
panthershaun

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2009, 08:37:19 PM »

got to give up this work lark Manky Angry missing too much fun  Cry Cry Cry

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2009, 09:10:51 PM »

The way Royal Mail's going we could all be gentlemen of leisure soon.

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2009, 08:33:49 AM »

Bobbi's Hotrod Drags write up now added to the photo galleries. Thanks for that B.  Wink
If anyone else wants to add their own slant on the event, or any other show we've been to, PM or email your words to either Taz or myself & we'll selotape them into the appropriate page for you.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: