April 27, 2024, 01:18:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chop re-vamp  (Read 3109 times)
voodoo

« on: June 20, 2009, 03:52:25 PM »

Heres a couple of pic's on the strip and re-vamp on my mates chop......only 2 pic's showing halfway through paint prep of Frame & Engine semi done....frame is Mercedes Silver/Black with a very slight hint of Blue/Black flake,Engine is done in matt black Enamel...all clean up of brackets ect will be done later plus loads of Stainless bolts and cable covers ect...as mate wanted chop done as cheap as I could for him (tight git lol) whilst still making it look good...hard work trying to do it properly whilst not spending out on bits it should have done but such are the joys of doing it for a mate lol...Voodoo...

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 06:44:29 PM »

Tidy looking frame. Can't really see the flake in the paint but sounds like it should look great when the sun hits it. Wouldn't it have been easier with the engine out?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
voodoo

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 08:27:08 PM »

oh yes much easier.......but as ive got a knackered back (3 split vertebrae Rheumatoid arthrits,Fibromyalgia..and crap spelling hehe)among other aches and pains ...I cant pick the bloody thing up..lol
Got no hope of me taking it out so I have the joy of rolling around the floor trying to get underneath and into every angle instead.....
All good fun...trouble is now hurting from doing too much so probably wont be able to do anything on it for a few days......Voodoo.....

Custom Paint Spraying...
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »

Every time we get a new forum member we wonder what ailment they'll have! Smiley We do seem to attract more than our fair share of ...slightly less than 100% guys & gals.  Smiley I think that's kinda cool.
Take it easy Voodoo.  Wink

voodoo

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 10:47:08 PM »

I put it down to all those years laying under projects in draughty garages and sitting at the side of he road in the the middle of the night with a torch whilst the heavens do there best to drown you while you try to find out why the chop/rod broke down this time!!
Well that and an uninsured car driver who never saw me or my bike as he turned right directly in my path, and my bouncing a few times before coming to a rest..before that I was only mildly a cripple lol....Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 06:38:32 AM »

Ouch!

trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 02:44:14 PM »

oh yes much easier.......but as ive got a knackered back (3 split vertebrae Rheumatoid arthrits,Fibromyalgia..and crap spelling hehe)among other aches and pains ...I cant pick the bloody thing up..lol
Got no hope of me taking it out so I have the joy of rolling around the floor trying to get underneath and into every angle instead.....
All good fun...trouble is now hurting from doing too much so probably wont be able to do anything on it for a few days......Voodoo.....

Hhhhmmmmmm, sounds familiar Roll Eyes Take it easy Smiley

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: