April 25, 2024, 05:22:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3Bs' "Only Fools & Bikers" show.  (Read 7051 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2006, 10:37:05 PM »

I think that's what some of our lot do! I've been with Flap when he's driving a Post Office van & that's scary enough!
Hey, Flappy bloke -you just changed your avatar? I liked the scary doodle man. Where's he gone?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Plainy Janie

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2006, 10:42:47 PM »

Do you drive a postie van then Andy, if you've never ridden a postie bike.  Or do you just push the bike around all day with your mail bag in the tray???

Janie_postie

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2006, 10:50:56 PM »

Grin
Used to drive the vans but Basingstoke Sorting Office used to be very short of drivers, (still are due to cost cutting), & I was forever being taken off my duty & put on other jobs. Got fed up with it so took my name off the driving list years ago. We get dropped off at the start of our deliveries by van & collected at the end so I walk it all, using one of those golf trolley thingies to carry two bags at a time. Flap used to be my driver but now does the cushy indoor town centre delivery.

flap

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2006, 10:55:25 PM »

It's only a guest appearance from this avatar. scary doodle man is having a holiday. He will be back next week.

Did you know I won a Trophy and lost my Cartman hat.
Then I won another Trophy. I miss my hat.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2006, 10:57:29 PM »

Is he driving the Landrover?

Plainy Janie

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2006, 01:42:23 PM »

Is your golf trolley thingy remote controlled like the advert on the telly.  Just imagine if water got into the electronics how cool would that be.

Janie_postie

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2006, 02:05:37 PM »

Advert? I don't own a telly. Don't you have the trollies in your office then Janie? You feel a bit silly pushing 'em about to start with but there's no way I could carry the amount of mail I get any other way.
Used to ride my red trike to work & actually got asked by Joe Public one day if it was a Post Office issue vehicle! Went for the job interview in suit & tie on my 650 Yam hardtail chop. 19 years ago -I only wanted a temporary job for a few months!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: