April 29, 2024, 10:50:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beer  (Read 4074 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« on: April 26, 2007, 11:52:02 PM »

Beer is a lovely village on the south Devon coast just west of the rather unlovely Seaton.  Mike and I went there one Sunday and had a wonderful lunch in a pub garden where I took this..

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 11:53:47 PM »

And then of course we had to walk down to the steeply shelving shingle beach for an ice-cream...

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 11:55:15 PM »

Funny how there's always a bike or two in my phots..

spanners

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 11:56:34 PM »

nice spot that but i'm not too keen on shingle i like nice clean sand

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 11:58:05 PM »

Makes it interesting though, watching them launching boats straight off the beach!  Those green boxes in the forefront of the pic with all the boats are winches - there's a whole line of them.  We didn't go ther just for the beach, the village is lovely and had some interesting shops to browse round and a number of pubs and tearooms.
We also thought it would be a great place to stay a few days as the B&B rates were very reasonable.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 12:01:51 AM by BikerGran » Logged

spanners

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 12:00:44 AM »

Makes it interesting though, watching them launching boats straight off the beach!

its funny i can watch things like that for hours

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
TwistedPatience

Teetering on the edge of insanity

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 06:39:44 AM »

Have to agree with Bobbi on this, Beer is one place I can visit time and time again. Lovely Place

"It's time to raise the Finger,
That middle digit takes your point and drives it home"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: