April 20, 2024, 02:33:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: so that is how it works  (Read 1757 times)
the coppersmith

« on: July 01, 2018, 09:32:18 AM »

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 10:47:35 AM »

Smiley
Loads of people having building work done on their houses on my Postal delivery at the moment. Almost every close & cul de sac has a builders van & a skip in it. I swear they only start the noisy machinery up when I appear though. Postie's here -time to make some noise. Sad

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
JayJay

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 11:48:42 PM »

If it's anything like the building work by me, I can assure you the noise goes on even when the postie is not about. One house has been having work done for about 8 years. Work's being done by a dad whenever he can for his son or daughter (I presume). Sensibly, I think planning permission should give a completion date not be open ended. I live quite a few houses away but not far as the crow (or seagull) flies so the sound travels.

At least it's not been as bad as the neighbours from hell   Shocked  that someone close to me has been suffering!   Wink The neighbours on the otherside have even moved house because of them.   Angry

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 07:08:07 AM »

I had neighbours from hell once..they had to move, unfortunately their sewage pipes kept blocking up Roll Eyes

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: