March 29, 2024, 05:36:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Popstalgia 7. 21st - 23rd September 2018  (Read 803 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: November 30, 2017, 05:13:47 PM »

I'm marking this on the calendar more as a reminder to myself than anyone else. I know I'm the only one here with a Pop, so probably the only one interested in going to a show exclusively for Ford's Popular, Prefect & Fordson models, with 50 or so gathering for the Sunday "Show n Shine". There's a seperate display area for other makes of rod & classic, though I'm always baffled why you'd take the wrong car to a one make show.
It's a nice, laid back little show though, put together with a lot of hard work by one guy -Keith Elliott -& his family.
Held at the Bosworth Water Park grounds in Market Bosworth, Leicestershire, with weekend camping, an onsite cafe, a few trade stalls & an organised cruise on the Saturday.
I've been several times, but not in my Pop yet, so 2018 will be the one for me Smiley
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 05:16:58 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: