March 28, 2024, 06:59:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello peeps  (Read 665 times)
goose

« on: November 07, 2017, 09:45:03 PM »

hi all ,haven't been on here for a while , work and health been a big contribution , thankyou for the birthday wishes in august , am now going to slow down and not (hopefully) work the silly hours we have been , I have a kawaski zephyr 750 that's been handbagged so am going to pull it to bits for a nut and bolt rebuild , will put photos on as before I pull it to bits and the rebuild , also have just bought a pan European 1100 which I plan to ride to Portugal early next year , hope every one is ok , looking forward to Basingstoke this year hopefully on the kwaka .....     
JayJay

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 01:11:12 AM »

Hello Goose.
Nice to see you peeping at me. (no he's not outside my house, I'm referring  to his avatar). Sorry to hear your health has not been great. I hope the long work hours have been interesting, as that makes it more enjoyable. Sounds like you have a big project planned with the zephyr. I can't think what that model looks like. I will have to look it up. It'll be interesting to see the photos. Take care, JJ  Smiley

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 08:12:41 AM »

Welcome back Mr G Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: