April 19, 2024, 03:00:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: New build  (Read 29880 times)
MIXA

« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2017, 11:21:13 PM »

Just a bit Andy would not have a clue how many hrs but a guess would be 1500 hrs + and many more needed , i have the new carpet now hope i like the colour when i open it , thinking the interior is going to change to leather soon the velvet draylon is ok but think leather will be better just need to source enough in a lilac or magenta colour at a price that dont need a nice bank manager 

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2017, 11:55:42 AM »

You don't see many lilac cows about do you.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
the coppersmith

« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2017, 12:31:09 PM »

Cadburys purple, they must use those cows to make their chocolate  Wink Grin
MIXA

« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2017, 09:32:32 PM »

Its BMW Metallic lilac never seen lilac that colour but there German so that could be the answer to that ,i was going to use cadbury purple better know as plum crazy met but theres so many been done in it already so went for this the misses said its bloody magenta not lilac i bow the her say so seeing as the Lady's are always right

minimutly

« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2017, 09:45:10 PM »

I picked a vw met purple for my trike - like a dark cadburys purple, the wife says its midnight blue...
MIXA

« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2017, 10:40:47 PM »

They are never wrong well i let mine think she is right she said mine is magenta showed her the receipt and she still wouldn't have it as lilac so said OK they must be wrong at BMW i then got some abuse i walked away laughing which only made it worse

Baychimp

« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2017, 11:28:01 PM »

Sounds just like Mrs Baychimp. I got rid of my complete set of The Encycopedia Britannia. I didn't need them any more, because the wife knows everthing Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
MIXA

« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2017, 09:07:58 PM »

That's right Baychimp and even when there wrong there still right , mine will hopefully be out of hospital tomorrow or by Tuesday , think i have gone deaf , though she said today when i told here about my rooky mistake how the bloody hell did you do that and said i was a f        idiot ,   I used Acrylic green stopper , great flated back perfect then primered it  OK you would think but instead of 2K i used celly , yep it reacted with the acrylic big time , still i have rectified most of it ,reflat tomorrow then primer yes with 2K

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2017, 10:20:12 PM »

You know, people who think they are always right - especially male people - are really annoying to those of us who KNOW we're right!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: