April 18, 2024, 04:11:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: Green-Go (was called Clive's Latest)  (Read 43636 times)
Clive

« Reply #165 on: January 06, 2017, 08:23:53 PM »

Right ladies and gents, having been up to help our glorious leader with some electrical problems, and 'assisting' him with kicking it over, I now find that I will have no chance of kicking this over when finished, so I'm going to have to either finish it and sell on, or sell on as is.

It's the latter...................

It still needs the wiring sorted, although it has a perfectly good standard loom with it, and apart from that all it would need major is exhausts made (it would come with the standard header pipes).
Almost everything else is there to finish.......
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 08:27:35 PM by Clive » Logged

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #166 on: January 06, 2017, 08:49:59 PM »

Bugger -have I broken you? Mr olds came to sort out some wiring in my truck & now he's got a bad back. Sad

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Clive

« Reply #167 on: January 06, 2017, 09:08:57 PM »

No, not at all buddy, just am more than aware that if I try to kick this, I'll end up damaged again, and can't risk it!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #168 on: January 06, 2017, 09:24:17 PM »

It's hard when you get to a point where you realise you can't do the things you've always done and still want to do, but it gets easier once you've made the decision.  My bikes are gone, and I'll be selling the trike as soon as the weather gets better and I can get out a clean it up.
I've really moved on to the campervan and I'm gradually moving on from the bike forums etc that I've frequented for years.  It's almost a relief now, not to try and make myself want to go out in the cold and ride miles to a meet to have a coffee and shoot a line with some bikers, then ride all the way home again and not be able to move the next day!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #169 on: January 08, 2017, 08:33:45 AM »

It's hard when you get to a point where you realise you can't do the things you've always done and still want to do, but it gets easier once you've made the decision.  My bikes are gone, and I'll be selling the trike as soon as the weather gets better and I can get out a clean it up.
I've really moved on to the campervan and I'm gradually moving on from the bike forums etc that I've frequented for years.  It's almost a relief now, not to try and make myself want to go out in the cold and ride miles to a meet to have a coffee and shoot a line with some bikers, then ride all the way home again and not be able to move the next day!
Well BG if your shooting lines I'm not surprised you feel rough ? Roll Eyes

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2017, 11:34:02 AM »

Ha!  Showing my age - that's what the fly-boys used to call it, maybe I should say 'telling tall tales'?

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  

Jump to: