April 18, 2024, 05:50:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BrightLightCustoms - LED Lighting and Bespoke Accessories  (Read 6977 times)
Galaxie500

« on: January 02, 2014, 08:26:32 PM »

Hi All,

Having given up the day job before Christmas I am now running my own business designing and manufacturering LED lighting and Bespoke Accessories for the classic car / hotrod / bike markets.

If you are interested in any LED light conversions or some bespoke parts to add a custom finish to your car, rod or bike please get in touch.
A few examples of things I intend to make;
LED light conversions for most makes and models - custom made to fit your lenses.
For US vehicle conversions I fit Amber turn signal lights behind the stock red lenses. Stock lens look, but MOT friendly.
Brackets - I have 2D and 3D CAD software on which I can design brackets for laser cutting/machining.
Bespoke interior accessories - window winders, door handles, pedals, etc.
Intermittent wiper kit.

I have just created a website. Please take a look and let me know what you think. Its my first attempt so any positive or negative feedback is welcome as it will help me develop and improve the site.

http://www.brightlight-customs.co.uk/

If anyone has any questions or would like any further information please get in touch.

Regards
Nathan
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 11:09:59 AM by Galaxie500 » Logged
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 09:46:09 PM »

Nice site Nathan. Very clear & concise. Good name too.
As Nathan's first customer of 2014, I can testify to the quality of his work, with extremely fast turn around, (1 day for my custom interior light conversion), & very reasonable price.
I'm after an intermittent wiper set-up for my truck, so if you need a test vehicle...
Good luck with the business mate. Remember me when you're a multi millionaire!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Galaxie500

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 10:09:08 PM »

Thanks.
I will need some test vehicles for the wiper so i'll let you know when I have a working unit.
Nathan
spanners

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 10:11:34 PM »

nathan it may be worth you looking at the dutton owners ,ning,, site as they are always messing with kit car lights n, wiper .. maybe some work to be had  Wink Wink

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
scannerzer

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 10:45:56 PM »

nice job and good luck with it I've got a few sets done in england and you prices are keen,if i get any more to do I'll give you a call for sure
Galaxie500

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 07:56:03 AM »

Thanks for the Dutton tip. I'll take a peek.
I'm more than happy to work on most cars - i'm working on a set of lights for a friends nissan 200sx at the moment. If that works out I hope it'll make an opening in the jap car market too.

Galaxie500

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 11:10:34 AM »

I've just updated the original post with my new website name.  Smiley
gazzagood

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 08:44:43 PM »

Great site but the contact us button not working on (product page)
Just thought I let you know Nathan
Gaz

I always know what I'm doing. Can you help me
PLEASE
Galaxie500

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 10:23:53 PM »

Great site but the contact us button not working on (product page)
Just thought I let you know Nathan
Gaz

Thanks for letting me know, i'll have a look tomorrow.
Nathan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: