April 28, 2024, 07:04:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Simon's trike.  (Read 1402 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: October 26, 2006, 12:08:24 PM »

Ever wondered what happened to Si's trike? The black one, featured in the frame building chapters in the Motors, 3 wheels section?
I have. Hardly seen Si since we put the rolling chassis together.
He's Ska Man's brother in law & Mr Ska's posted a fairly recent piccie of it on the South West Trikers & Bikers forum -so I've nicked it to show you.
It's a MMMotors frame, with a refurbed pair of Ford Capri wheels, courtesy of Brock & Ducati 900SS forks, with a Honda Superdream wheel c/o me, held in a pair of Saddlebags' bestest slab yokes, made before he joined this 'ere forum.
The tank's a King Sportster which we modified with an aircraft style flush filler cap & the saddle's the same large solo pad Flap & I have used. The radiator's from a Mini.
Everything else is down to Si himself & various other mates. As far as I know it just needs some work on the brakes & it's finished. Hopefully we'll get to feature it on the site when it's done.  Smiley
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 12:12:12 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
flap

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 06:00:04 PM »

Not seen Si or his trike for ages. We'll have to pay him a visit soon.

Did you know I won a Trophy and lost my Cartman hat.
Then I won another Trophy. I miss my hat.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 07:41:06 PM »

Hopefully get him out on the MonkeyWorld run in the Spring.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: