April 24, 2024, 03:23:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kawasaki ER6f 2007  (Read 1212 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« on: July 15, 2011, 10:25:14 PM »

I know this is a bit new and shiny for folks on this ere forum - but you never know who might be looking.  I'm posting this for a friend - the only reason she's selling is because she has some problems with her wrist.  Her other half runs a bike workshop and MOT centre so it's been well maintained.

Kawasaki ER6f 2007 reg, 1695 miles from new.  She is absolutely mint, and VERY low mileage, no scratches or dents whatsoever either

Hugger and fender extender added to keep clean.  Wavy disks as standard.  Tyres as new.  Full service history.

Will have 12 months MOT when sold and if asking price paid, I will tax it too!      £3250 ono

Also available is the Kawasaki gel seat for this bike, can be bought separately for £50 (usually £70).  (this is 30mm thinner all the way over so comfort stays the same with some height removed!)

Any questions, call me on 07891 558 858, or e-mail me at klr1983@yahoo.com.

Just to add - the bike's in Colchester.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: