April 29, 2024, 12:36:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merc lowrider.....may swap!..looking for a beach b'stard (vw thingy)  (Read 3085 times)
ROD

« on: April 21, 2009, 08:13:10 AM »

Mercedes 230 coupe ,on air suspension ,Original car,140,000 miles . Doesnt appear to have been welded anywhere,and has orig merc u/seal /ziebart ,or whatever they call it! I built it as a daily driver ,so its strong ,and built correctly with good quality parts.Dropped cills,stainless lines in boot, retracting rear no plate,bootlid opens on air,controlled by switchbox or remote , all the moves f/b..s/s... up/down...,also scuba air etc etc .Its sitting in my garage doing nothing due to me getting bored with it!Spent a lot ,and as usual making a big loss, selling at £3000.May be open to a deal,trike ,car etc ,dunno, try me! This is a real nice car!

What you cant see......Roof painted pale blue,twin frenched aerials,a small proffesionally repaired tear on one seat.Comes with all wiring diagrams/schematics for for whole air system. Drives better on bags than the orig. springs!
        Thanx for looking.......
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 05:52:35 AM by ROD » Logged
VALLEYSBOY

sheep shagger

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 10:10:19 AM »

looks like a s**t load of work has gone into that, nice ride Smiley

More metal than skin
tazet
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 06:11:28 PM »

As VB said. Looks like a fantastic offer as the work you've put into it must be worth more than what you're asking. If I didn't have the Charger I'd go for it.
Mr_G

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 06:44:55 PM »

Wow, thats a nice car. I don't think that you'll have trouble selling it. Can you do a video on youtube of it in action?

"Gentlemen, pray silence for the President of the Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things."

My time machine is broken.................It was working fine tomorrow!
Firery Fred

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 07:36:38 PM »

Nice car mate,I take it you have no speed bumps round your way  Grin

It's better to have a gun,(welding),and not need one than need a gun and not have one
ROD

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 09:55:30 PM »

Plenty of speed bumps ....Just flick a switch and up it goes ,to get over them. Thats the beauty of the suspension!It can be driven on full drop ,but only on a flat road!
 Youtube video? I aint got a clue how to do it!
 More pics..........
 Before the roof was painted. BTW ,all arches are painted pale blue . They show when the car lifts/and goes s/s .The inner rear arches have been extended down ,so that you cant see diagonally under the car ,therefore looks lower ...yes that is a heart cut out of the extension .

These are the interior guages that show pressure (height) on each corner.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 10:08:17 PM by ROD » Logged
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 10:34:21 PM »

Obviously sending in a write-up for the Motors section would be the ideal way to advertise it.  Grin

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
ROD

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 05:50:20 AM »

Ressurecting this advert,as Ive had a rethink,and its gotta go!
Russ

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 06:44:24 AM »

nice! i would love this as a daily
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: