April 29, 2024, 04:08:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ref project z1000R2 ELR  (Read 1598 times)
phill cbx

« on: February 14, 2010, 12:10:57 AM »

Hi all just thought i should list my bike here before it goes on ebay,
its a genuine Kawasaki Z1000R2 eddie lawson replica, 1982, took her as a part exchange , its had loads done frame powder coated, swinging arm etc
when i got her she had been stood for about 8 months, anyway finally got her running, although 1 carbs floods, but just bought new set of float bowl jets, also brakes stick, and there is a slight oil leak somewhere from the top of the engine, not really looked to see where but have a new rocker cover gasket ready, i have taken her out for 20 mins ride and she goes well and handles fine, but decided to sort out the jobs first , new tyres chain and sprockets all done by previous owner ,just could do with some space in the garage back so will let her go for £1800, she obviously is in green, i have some pics of when i first got her she is very tidy not mint or original, but excellent value for money for the z1000 enthusiast, she has a 1100 barrels fitted but appparently the top end is still 1000 r2, this is a genuine R2,
SEND me PM  and give email address and i shall send some pics, will also list a few here
Regards Phill
phill cbx

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 12:45:00 AM »

just a pic,
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 03:56:41 PM »

That's a proper bike, that is!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: