March 28, 2024, 08:22:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sale on Tank Paintwork  (Read 1483 times)
voodoo

« on: December 04, 2009, 08:29:06 AM »

Hi all....Decided to have a pre-xmas sale of sorts......IE need to raise some extra cash lol...
Want to treat someone to a special Xmas prezzie?....Want to freshen up your Custom/Classic?...THEN READ BELOW!...
Anyone who wants a Petrol Tank painted before the new year get in touch as I am willing to paint a tank in either a Standard colour...A Pearl.....A Kandy...or in Marble and Kandy...or any of those with Flake starting from £250 to £450 all in......Other styles of paint can be priced on request...
This is a limited time offer and prices will not be repeated, the price I have stated is ALL IN so Includes cost of the Base Coat Paint, Top Coat Paint, Lacquering and Polishing, Marble/Flake if required and all sundries, going to be concentrating on Airbrushing after the New Year...Will also be doing Old Skool Pinstriping...
The item or items to be painted needs to be in good condition and needing no pre paint repair work....Or if work required I will price repair separate from paint.
I only use House of Kolour Paint which in my opinion is one of the best paints money can buy....Price it all up and you will see this is a great deal....
Other items can be painted at the same time, but price will be dependant on size etc, IE Front Mudguard from £50 Trike rear Mudguards from £100 the pair .....You can either bring the item to me or Courier it to me well packaged....Voodoo....
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 09:03:56 AM by voodoo » Logged

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
voodoo

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 08:50:09 PM »

I have time to do 1 more paint job (depending on amount of items lol) this year so message me if you want something done....Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: