April 24, 2024, 01:12:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great bobber project  (Read 5857 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2009, 11:14:00 PM »

That's some gorgeous workmanship there Hornet. Lovely.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
hornet6

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2009, 11:36:26 PM »

Thanx again andy.Its my first attempt so ime quite proud of what ive done so far.The problem is that ive got a load of ideas in my head and not enough dosh in my pockets.I wanted to finish this one and start on a proper bobber with a big single thumper in it,like i intended to do in the fist place.Only last week a yam 660 engine went on e/bay for a mere 105 quid,all in working order.The average price of those are around 375 and upwards so i was well gutted.I also wanna try n make a cafe racer with a big single or a twin,and again build the frame and all the brackets myself. 

no projects ever finished
panthershaun

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2009, 08:38:35 AM »

The problem is that ive got a load of ideas in my head and not enough dosh in my pockets.I wanted to finish this one and start on a proper bobber with a big single thumper in it,like i intended to do in the fist place.Only last week a yam 660 engine went on e/bay for a mere 105 quid,all in working order.The average price of those are around 375 and upwards so i was well gutted.I also wanna try n make a cafe racer with a big single or a twin,and again build the frame and all the brackets myself. 
Welcome to the club mate  Grin Grin Grin I have more idea's than years left  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes including the reliant "Bobber" NSU4 etc etc etc once bitten it only get's worse  Grin Grin Grin

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
afghanman

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2009, 08:55:17 AM »

The problem is that ive got a load of ideas in my head and not enough dosh in my pockets.
That I am sure could be said to just about everyone on this site!
Nice work by the way  Cool

pkdsculpture.moonfruit.com
spanners

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2009, 09:20:02 AM »

i think thats the one thing that the most of us monkeys have in common  loadsa good projects/idea,s  and a serius lack of funding  Sad Sad

cant we plant a manky,monkey,money,tree  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2009, 08:55:34 PM »

Send us a cutting, we'll plant an orchard full of 'em!

hornet6

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 09:34:40 PM »

also,while we,re on the subject of ideas, i was gonna try and do another hard tail bobber style creation with a single-sided swing arm......can u whip the hub and wheel off that speed triple mr manky.Ime sure i could find it a good home   Grin Grin Grin   

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 09:41:09 PM »

Certainly. For 2 & a half grand, I'll throw in the rest of the bike too.  Wink

hornet6

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2009, 09:49:56 PM »

maybe i need to extend the credit card {again} and scan ebay for a single sided swinger to strip down   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: