March 29, 2024, 12:55:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: power kite and buggy  (Read 3089 times)
strokerblue72

« on: October 20, 2009, 04:09:13 PM »

I have loads of kites myself,this current setup it for sale,i do not have actual pictures,kite is in almost perfect condition no rips or tears

6.6meter blade 3 [absolute killer]
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb223/mr4speed/blade3_4.jpg
power kite and buggy

peter lynn buggy standard xc
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb223/mr4speed/buggycompetition.jpg
power kite and buggy

powerkiting is extremly dangerous but if treated correctly with the respect it deserves,its the best experiance ever

powerkiting without buggy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H999LqFQNWs

powerkiting with buggy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF0RVTORsS8

i would like £350 for the whole set up
for that you get one of the daddys of foil kites the blade 6.6,250kg lines 2x power lines and 2x brake lines,flexifoil mk2 extreme handles kite killers and an official flexifoil blade 3 bag also you get the lightweight peter lynn buggy,

I have been kiting for three years,i can almost say its as good as drag racing and the cars.
with the buggy i have been in excess of 25-30mph [which is very fast when you are two inches of the floor.

I have personally had a jump at 35-40 feet high and proberly the same accross,that was on the daddy of kites the 8.5 meter blade 3

call me on 07787950378
email me hemidaytonacharger@hotmail.com

p.sI have been flying almost three years now so i am happy to give an hour or so training to give you a head start,its not as easy as it looks,i am around 17 stone and these things lift me up in the air with ease, when launching they drag you accross the floor [skudding]
Just to put you at ease you have to do certain things with the kite before it does lift you,normal flying is hard work and will drag you along the floor but wont lift.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 04:55:53 PM by strokerblue72 » Logged

B body B proud
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 05:49:06 PM »

My younger daughter and her other half are into kiting - both do landboarding and snowboarding and snowkiting, and Simon loves kitesurfing which Lucy hasn't tried yet, but I wonder if she'd like to try buggy-boarding?  Would you be interested in selling the buggy seperately?  As she already has a kite - a Flexifoil Rage I believe.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
strokerblue72

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 05:56:51 PM »

i would be more than happy to sell the buggy seperate,the buggy has got a kayak seat to provide more back support,its also got new foam around the edges of the buggy.

price wise i worked it out as £200 for buggy and £150 for the kite

obviously the size and weight of the buggy i could not possibly send via post [due to postal strike they wont take this weight anyway]

B body B proud
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 08:04:32 PM »

Of course!  So what area of the country are you in?

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 10:05:56 PM »

Mr Blue is Swindon based I believe Bobbi.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
strokerblue72

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 08:58:46 AM »

yep thats correct swindon wiltshire,i am however willing to travel a bit to help out Wink

B body B proud
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 05:30:27 PM »

That's easy, we're in Dorset - I'll ask Lucy if she's interested.

strokerblue72

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 06:56:57 PM »

ok let me know on 07787950378 and ask for me simon

B body B proud
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 07:54:11 PM »

Oh well I asked her - they don't have the space for a buggy as they're living in a campervan, and as for the kite, she says
we get scared enough by our 4.9m Blade 4's!

So that's a no then - just shows what I know !

Are you giving up kiting or have you got other stuff?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 08:01:01 PM by BikerGran » Logged

strokerblue72

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 10:56:37 PM »

Oh well I asked her - they don't have the space for a buggy as they're living in a campervan, and as for the kite, she says
we get scared enough by our 4.9m Blade 4's!

So that's a no then - just shows what I know !

Are you giving up kiting or have you got other stuff?

No im not i love it too much,i have been unemployed a year now,i have to start thinking of whats more important to me,the roadrunner and i shall get rid of everything first before i that goes,i still have a 4.7 rage an 8.5 blade and a few others which might have to go,4.7 wont ever as that was my first and i love it

B body B proud
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 11:08:31 PM »

You planning on doing the MOT work & getting the 'Runner back on the road Si, or going the whole hog & building an all out race car?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
strokerblue72

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 08:43:04 AM »

You planning on doing the MOT work & getting the 'Runner back on the road Si, or going the whole hog & building an all out race car?

patiance i cannot divulge that information

B body B proud
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 06:54:05 PM »

Most of Lucy and Simon's kiting nowadays is done in Spain, tarifa to be precise and the wind there is scary!
There are some wonderful beaches in Normandy for buggying - miles long and with hardly any people on them, I fancy having a go over there - preferably with a kite that's just about big enough to power the buggy!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: