April 23, 2024, 07:39:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: parts for goldwing 1200 aspencade  (Read 3010 times)
DIZZY

Ride it like you want it

« on: October 12, 2009, 02:47:44 PM »

Ive got a load of parts for the goldwing including ,engine (stripped and painted) carbs, exhausts ,footboards,king queen seat leather with spring loaded drivers back rest genuine radio etc etc etc will sell seperate,all together or swap for reliant engine+box.
give me a shout. Dizzy.

Dizzy
klogan45

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 06:37:39 PM »

Hello Dizzy, welcome to the monkeyhouse.
I've pm'ed you.
Regards
K

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
DIZZY

Ride it like you want it

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 08:47:31 PM »

Cheers "K" good to be here, great site too!! i have replied to you on here ...some where!!

Dizzy

Dizzy
haggis

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 11:33:00 AM »

Hmmmmm might be a deal on the cards here. Have an engine and a few gearboxes here. Prepared to pallet up. Might be interested in a swap?Huh?
DIZZY

Ride it like you want it

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 08:26:22 PM »

MMMMM sounds interestin!! wot do have in mind?

Dizzy.

Dizzy
haggis

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 04:10:04 AM »

Lookin for an Aspentruck motor n ancillaries?Huh
DIZZY

Ride it like you want it

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 03:41:58 PM »

Tell me a bit about the reliant, is it a runner? does it have a log book? is there any thing missin? e.g carbs, manifold etc.

I bought the goldwing parts off a late friends wife.He passed away suddenly to our shock and she was left with loads of bikes and projects to sort out.
He had triked it years ago but then stripped it down to give her face lift.Sadly,he didnt get chance to see it through.

I bought it reluctantly as a rolling chasiss and boxes of parts.They sat in my garage for a year b4 i sold the rolling chasiss,as it stood but i have never done any thing with the rest of it.Now a very good friend of mine (an ex army mechanic) says that the engine was runnin b4 it was taken out and stripped or i wouldnt have bought it, then it was painted satin black ,i think!

On his advice and only that, i bought it after all my mate has owned two or three himself and knows them back to front and he assured me
if i sold the engine on its own,id get £400.The carbs are boxed up too seperate and he put a £200 value on those .So there you have it,
i couldnt loose!!!! but......... they are still in my garage doin nowt!!!!!!! never tried to sell them .

If you are interested in a swap, and the reliant is what im lookin for, then we can exchange phone numbers and have a chat.I can talk faster than i can type.

cheers Dizzy.

Dizzy
haggis

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 05:09:29 AM »

Hya Mate The engine and box came from a guy who was gonna build a trike with them but lost his workshop (Rented) and never got round to using them.
Dont know about its running condition as I have never heard it run. I can get it running on the bench easy enough though. The engine and box are complete. I have a Reliant V5 but am puzzled as to why you would want one???

I think that the value you put on your aspentruck engine exceeds the value of the reliant stuff?Huh??

My numba is 07786 067558

Chat soon
            Haggis
DIZZY

Ride it like you want it

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 09:21:41 PM »

To be honest im not too worried about the money difference, its not earnin me any money sat in the garage and im out of work at the mo so have no money to play with and i want a reliant engine + box so a swap seems a good idea to me.

Whens the best time to ring you?

Dizzy

Dizzy
haggis

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 05:48:55 AM »

Y can ring me from 4am till 9pm any day that ends in a Y
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: