April 23, 2024, 10:35:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking - Kawasaki GPZ 1100 A2 (very non standard) 1170cc  (Read 2213 times)
Rhubarb-T2

Cooler than Penguin on an Ice Berg

« on: August 11, 2009, 12:48:55 PM »

Ummm. Where do i start ....
We have made the decision to Break "Area 51" as she is known.
I Will be listing bits on Ebay over the next few days but thought I'd put the word out here, Give us
a shout if you are interested in any bits ... She is far from standard, and Not all bits are for sale (all the Nitrous / MRE Air Shift / Dyna stuff is being kept - sorry)
I am Based in Somerset - Not to far from Taunton

I have put a photo of the bike as she looked a few days ago to give you an idea of just how modified she was and so you can see some of the parts "Fitted" if that makes sense - she not fully stripped down yet, but getting there fast !!!
All bits are a bit grubby and more than likely painted in too much black paint .... HA HA

IT WAS : 1984 Kawasaki GPZ 1100 A2 - With Wisco 1170cc kit.

Things that are definitely for sale ...

Here is a Brief Description from the top of my head ....

ZXR 400 USD Front end with Wheel Disc & Caliper. The Stem has been modded to fit the GPZ
Rather Funky Mudguard - with working mini spot light - for a USD
Z900 Replica seat with hinges
Carbs
Universal Oil Cooler
z900 A4 tank beaten into submission to fit !!!
ZZR 600 Rear Wheel / Caliper / 170 60 ZR17 Tyre
Deep Braced Swing Arm
Frame (subframe has been shortened a tad) & Log Book (on a A Reg)
CDI
Pair Of 2.2 Ohms Dyna Coils
Engine ...
LED Rear Light
Manuals
Mini Speedo

If you see anything / Know of anything not listed above ... Give us a shout, Like I said the above was a quick off the top of my head list.

PM Me - Would prefer phone contact and a good old fashioned natter  & Cash on collection - I do make rather nice Tea or Coffee.

House of the "Home Built Horror"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass .... But learning to dance in the rain Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: