March 28, 2024, 10:58:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stainless Reliant exhaust manifold  (Read 1604 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: July 19, 2009, 10:24:14 AM »

For Sale as no longer required.
I had a guy in Mitcham knock this up for my trike project, but then decided to go with a mild steel one I bought from Ebay.
Lazer cut stainless steel mounting flange with the 4 pipes running into 2 then into a collector. The collector's only tacked in place, the welds need prettying up & the whole thing polished, but will look great when it's done & eliminate that problem of constantly having to re-paint your standard ugly cast iron manifold when the high temp' paint burns off after a couple of weeks.
You'll need to space your carb manifold out from the engine by 2 inches to clear the exhaust but that's easy to do with a couple of off-cuts of tube & 10 minutes welding.
Yours for 50 quid. PM me or email me via the address on the Contacts page of the main site.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 03:59:27 PM »

Sold to Mr Triker Pete.  Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: