April 20, 2024, 09:41:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1981 Suzuki GS250T Plus spares.  (Read 3504 times)
Mr_G

« on: July 01, 2009, 09:37:20 AM »

MOT'd to march next year, SORN, Needs attention, electrical issue, fires on 1 cylinder part of the time. Other than that, when it's running good its a good runner. Comfortable ride, Ideal for someone on a restricted 25KW licence. Comes with V5C, Spares include, second frame (with V5C but SORN) electrical items, Front and rear wheel (Origional spoked type with tyres).

For more info feel free to contact me. Open to reasonable offers on this, just figure that it's going to be quite a few years before I can get to look at it and make it all nice again and at pressent it's sat in me ol' mans garrage doing nothing but taking up space.

Cheers Mr_G

"Gentlemen, pray silence for the President of the Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things."

My time machine is broken.................It was working fine tomorrow!
Mr_G

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 07:10:10 PM »

No one interested?! eBay it is then.  Grin

"Gentlemen, pray silence for the President of the Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things."

Mr_G

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 09:23:36 PM »

Just listed her on the bay.

HERE

Cheers.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 08:45:36 AM by tazet » Logged

Mr_G

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 08:04:48 PM »

So I still have not managed to sell the old girl, Last tuesday I got so fed up of seeing my GSX Unicycle sat in my back garden that I set about taking the rest of it appart and then angle grinding the frame up into small pieces, then took the remains to the scrap man and sold it for £9.60 (Kept the number plate for shed decoration though)

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 08:22:19 PM »

You just know someone's gonna pop up & say they would've had it now don't you.  Tongue

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Mr_G

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 08:24:23 PM »

Well I still have the GS all in one piece and ready to be sold, it was my donor bike that I chopped up and took to the scrappy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: