April 27, 2024, 05:18:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A sad day!  (Read 1601 times)
ROD

« on: June 14, 2009, 12:58:56 PM »

A sad day today  Cry...my bosch grinder has packed up after about 15 years.! We've been through a lot together over the years ,and Ive introduced him to and educated him in all manner of work situations ,from grinding and cutting metal of all types and thickness,fibreglass work,and paving slab cutting and the like.He has been a good solid friend,and has never kicked back or slipped onto my hand.Only once did he slip onto his tail (power lead) and chop it ,so I gave him a new longer lead ,and he was happy as larry.  Cheesy But hey ho its time to go! Theyve come down in price a lot ,so Im gonna treat myself to another Bosch one with 800w motor. Grin
                            Rod Cry
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 01:07:43 PM »

So it's a happy day really!   Wink

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
yanto

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 01:18:31 PM »

my bosch one lasted years
i use other makes and thay only last a few months then they attack you  Grin

ROD

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 03:32:37 PM »

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 07:02:11 PM »

Nice poster!
You definitely get attached to tools don't you. I've got a big heap of cheap spanners so I can find the size I want easily, but still ferret through them all to find that favourite one.
The Bosch is dead. Long live the Bosch.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: