March 19, 2024, 03:47:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIKE TYRES  (Read 2487 times)
MISTER P

« on: June 04, 2009, 08:33:11 PM »

HI EVERYONE, IM NEW HERE, NAMES JON, OR KNOWN AS MISTER P, THOUGHT IDE POST A PAIR OF WILD TRIKE TYRES I WANT TO SELL ON, THEY ARE A NEW PAIR OF DUNLOP D8000S, 335/35/18, COUPLE OF YEARS OLS, NEVER BEEN OUTSIDE, KEPT IN DARK SHED, COST ME 500 TO BUY, WILL ACCEPT 300 TO CLEAR THEM OUT, BRAND NEW, MAKE YOUR TRIKE MAD WITH THESE TYRES, JON
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 08:50:54 PM »

Hi Jon,
welcome to the site.  Wink
18 inch diameter, ultra low profile -just purely out of interest, what were they originally intended for?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Simple Simon

Champion Air Rider

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 06:08:34 PM »

Hi jon, welcome to the mad house, I know it can be loud in here at times but you dont need to shout Grin

I will do it! I will do it! I will do it! I will do it! ........
well in a minute.. or... tomorrow..... OK maybe next week!
MISTER P

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 07:11:19 AM »

hi you guys, the caps are off now, must mind my manners, lol, these tyres were intended for a trike i built a couple of years ago, i still have the trike, in unfinished form of course!, grins, me being me, the tyres had to be the widest and the biggest available,but i chose a set of goodyear 315/35/17 instead. of which i have a pair of those for sale too incidently, the 18s are lambo tyres and the 17s are maclaren f1 road car tyres, super sticky road compound, i bought up all the left over tyres a little while ago.
   back to the trike, its running a yamaha xj750 shafty with a slightly raked vmax front end , shortened 3 litre capri inverted axle, skyline 10x17 deep dish alloy wheels, and a hand built frame, itsquite something really, need to make the time to get on with it really, or is it inspiration im lacking? we will see,its actually quite nice to talk about it, kinda refreshes the spark, in sure you guys get that, regards jon
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 07:25:24 AM »

Got any photos of the trike Jon?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
panthershaun

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 06:23:22 PM »

yup, we want pictures Grin Grin Grin and welcome in Grin

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: