March 28, 2024, 02:41:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Pride and Joy up for Sale  (Read 3463 times)
Two Showers

« on: February 18, 2009, 11:29:09 AM »

Well I am one of those 'lucky' people to be hit first with the economic downturn as they like to call it.
I have had this Subaru Samber  just over 6 months, but redundancy, job change and the fact that I can only keep 'ONE OF MY TOYS' means that the Samber has to go.
It's on ebay and I've searched the net far and wide, and there isn't another MOT'd, Taxed and UK Registered Samber for anywhere NEAR this price.

I'm not giving it away, but I am being realistic. So if you're Subaru crazy, but want a fully automatic, 4 wheel drive, air con, power steering 4 seater mini VW lookalike Camper Van Subaru Samber. drop me a line.

I'll be sorry to see her go and I'll be as up front and honest as possible with any buyer.  My best moments were passing all the numpties stuck in the snow over the last few weeks, and this little baby ploughed on and on.

ebay number is 140302183814

Mini Caravan is not part of the deal I'm afraid, although I do act as local agent for them.

And I'd like to take this time to thank the world banking system, for completely f*$**ing up my long term career prospects and ask all those that are accepting their Banking Bonuses to pass a little in my direction you t***ing w***ers.

There, I think that said it all............................................

They said "Smile, things could be worse......."

So I smiled......... and things got worse.

I am a true descendant of the Hobbits.
Borgy

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 12:51:53 AM »

I do like that
Two Showers

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 07:43:29 AM »

Enough to buy it Huh??

You know you want one................

They said "Smile, things could be worse......."

So I smiled......... and things got worse.

I am a true descendant of the Hobbits.
tony b

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 09:36:11 AM »

theres one of them doing the rounds up here in st helens,not as nice as this one ,good luck with the sale mate.

it wasnt me ,you cant prove it;
Borgy

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 07:12:51 PM »

If its around in a few weeks when my money comes through I might be.
Rodders

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 08:08:03 PM »

She looks lovely, we see one in Fareham a lot but thought it was a one off,, Not as in good a condition as yours mind you! Good Luck with the sale.

One leg/One wife/One Life/ Love it all! & her of course!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: