April 16, 2024, 10:37:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poole Night - 19th July  (Read 3171 times)
Plainy Janie

« on: July 19, 2005, 11:07:28 PM »

Who do I send my digital pictures to, for downloading onto this website. 

Had a fantastic day today.  Thousands of bikes parked everywhere.  If you were there tonight Andy and Rainbow sorry we didn't see you, but I did spot one green triumph speed triple, parked not far from the trikes - was it yours???

Yawn, night night everybody, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

Janie, Dave, Jacko & Kathy

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 12:54:47 PM »

Hellooo!
Yeah, sorry. We didn't make it in the end. Rainbow & I ended up shopping for a new bike for her. Found one in "Pro Bike" in Newbury, but I won't steal her thunder. Will let her tell you all about it. Collecting it early next week so some piccies here then.
We'll be at the Alton bike meet again tonight along with Stevie & Brenda fom the 100% Biker forum. See you there?
Piccies. Email them direct to Yoda at:
yoda@bikerlifestyle.co.uk
or me at: mankymonkey@ntlworld.com & I'll forward them on. A few accompanying words would be nice but not essential. Where & what the event is, how many were there, bikes or people of interest, who went with you, a description of your journey -that kinda thing. I should know how to post stuff here but I don't yet so Yodie's the man doing all the techy bits.
You can give us a preview of your shots, or just post a few here if you haven't got many by clicking on "Additional Options" underneath the message screen. You need to leave some sort of message too though or it won't accept it -just a full stop in the message box will do if you're not feeling talkative! As I said, all contributions gratefully accepted!  Grin
« Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 04:31:51 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: