April 16, 2024, 09:20:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: manky monkey motors - stickers???  (Read 3116 times)
Plainy Janie

« on: July 17, 2005, 09:31:40 PM »

Hi its me again, as you can see its very late - thats because I got NEXT WEEK OFF WORK - (she says jumping into the air and clicking her heels), very difficult when your fingers are still typing away on the keyboard.

Will you be getting any merchandise made to advertise manky monkey motors, you know what I mean the odd sticker, or patch etc; etc.

After seeing the Alton bike meet photos, I went into work on Friday and on the yellow slips of paper that come with the MEC bundles I wrote your website address on a couple of them for some of the biker guys at work.  Just think if you coud get some leaflets printed up we could deliver them for you and you could pay us - job done!!!

Ta Ta - ride safe

Janie

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 11:29:23 AM »

Ha! A huge global Manky Monkey merchandising empire! That's an interesting idea! Could make a fortune from T shirt & sticker sales without actually building anything. Not a business or a club, just a couple of muppets messing about with a welder & a grinder. T shirts could be a possibility -any thoughts on a design? Maybe a sort of faded, worn out "distressed" circular logo? A choice of designs? Drawing of a monkey astride a chop, trike or streetfighter? -That kinda thing? I'm also heavily into old school hotrods so could hit that market too. Monkey leaning out the window of a chopped & channelled '32 coupe. What about colours? Of course the other alternative would be Yodie's superb Banana vehicles from the Vehicles section of this site. Doro & Kris from the 100% Biker forum, (www.100-biker.co.uk), are looking into setting up a small "proper" bike shop here in Basingstoke, selling general maintainance spares, clothing, custom accessories etc. Perfect outlet for a line of Manky Monkey merchandise!
Gotta build up a thriving site with lots of info & reports first for people to look at before we advertise it too heavily though, so get scribbling! As much input as possible please from as many different contributors as we can to give plenty of variety. All photos, old & grainy or fresh & interesting, show reports, techy stuff, places to visit etc gratefully received.    Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: