April 18, 2024, 12:56:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bike Night - Poole, Dorset  (Read 3015 times)
Plainy Janie

« on: July 17, 2005, 09:18:19 PM »

Hi Andy,

Just to let  you know that Dave, Dad and I will be popping down to Poole harbour on Tuesday as they close the roads off in the afternoon for all the bikers to park along the front in the evening.  If you are at a loose end (lol) then why not join us for chippies and beer.  Seeing as Tuesday is normally a light day for us posties you have no excuse.  We shall be leaving about midday.  I believe the bikers turn up about 5:00ish and start drifting away about 9:00ish.

I shall check the forum incase you fancy joining us.

Ta ta for now and ride safe!

Janie.

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 11:10:45 AM »

Hmm, Tuesday just happens to be my day off too! And Rainbow's. I did the Poole night last Summer on the trike with "Flap", (the nickname for his soft top LandRover in case you're wondering!). Had a rather splendid evening down there as I recall. Rainbow will be heading home to Southampton that evening but only has an ickle 125 so yes, will be there -armed with my camera! if I can persuade her to make the journey. You can compare notes cos I think her Sachs uses the same Yammy engine as your DragStar. Would be nice to meet up again. Appreciate your input here -more please!  Kiss

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: