March 29, 2024, 03:57:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: End of the World.  (Read 4002 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: July 14, 2005, 12:01:46 PM »

Rode up to Birmingham yesterday to see the wise & all powerful Yoda, my friendly local Webmaster & all round clever git. Had hoped to learn the ways of web page design so I could do a bit more of this stuff myself, but an hour after I arrived a big chunk of Birmingham was hit by a power cut. The entire Yodie global empire ground to a halt. Poor guy was cut off from his virtual life line for several hours. He was bereft. Didn't know what to do. We even had to venture outside into the real world for a while. Fortunately normality was restored after a couple of hours -just as I left to ride home again. So I'm still just as stoopid as before I'm afraid.
The Yodie bloke tells me he's uploaded a few picture files now though, so go & have a look. Go on, right now.   Roll Eyes 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 03:33:16 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Plainy Janie

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 08:48:13 PM »

Hi Andy,

Good to see you at the Alton cafe bike meet 13th July.  Yes I can vouch that the breakfasts are yummy, the cans are chilled and the cakes are gorgeous.  Love the piccies!  Jacko (dad) says hi, he hopes to see you soon.

Take care and ride safe.

Janie

PS: bought myself one of those digi camera thingies today so hope to get my own back, once I know how to switch it on!!!

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 09:00:02 PM »

Hello you!
Welcome to our humble little corner of the virtual world. Now you're armed with a digi-camera I expect regular contributions to the site! How about some shots of the Yam? Or your fella's Kwacka. A little write up on Jacko's trike would be nice. Couple of hundred words -who made what, engine details, any problems encountered or tips for builders etc, with a few piccies. Any recommendations for shows & meets, places to ride to or favourite piccies in your collection? Email them in to me at mankymonkey@ntlworld.com or straight to the appropriate section of the site. Trying to persuade anyone who visits to contribute something. That way there'll be plenty of variety & hopefully something of interest to everyone. x

ska-man
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 11:06:08 PM »

If you keep talking like this, I will be sending piccies of that black thing in my garden, That will be pleasing to your bike thingie people.  (only joking)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 10:01:04 AM »

Don't just threaten it -do it Scooter boy.
Same deal- a couple of piccies & a few words. Got any scooter run shots? Scan a batch of 'em & we'll make room for you in "Rally/Show photos". Write us a piece on the Basingstoke Scooter Club, or any other club. We're not fussy, we'll let anyone in here!   Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: