March 29, 2024, 12:10:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1998 LANDROVER 300TDI , ++ £3900. NOW ON EBAY SOLD  (Read 6823 times)
spanners

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 11:11:29 AM »

D'oh Sad

EBay seller messed me about when  he said he wanted cash sending to him and he would get the truck delivered at extra cost ,,but he had stated on eBay cash on collection

EBay has taken up the case but it looks like truck has gone elsewhere

So now I,m looking again but I very much doubt that I will find anything like it at a price I can afford

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2018, 07:23:25 PM »

D'oh Sad

EBay seller messed me about when  he said he wanted cash sending to him and he would get the truck delivered at extra cost ,,but he had stated on eBay cash on collection

EBay has taken up the case but it looks like truck has gone elsewhere

/quote]

If there ever WAS a truck!   Lot of scams going on like that, on E bay and Gumtree and other selling sites,  I found that out when I was looking for a campervan.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
spanners

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2018, 09:41:37 PM »

Yep,,, I,m going to pay the guy a visit in the near future with afew mates

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2018, 10:09:29 PM »

No you're not.   You don't need that kind of trouble.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: