March 28, 2024, 07:47:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE BLACK PIG,  (Read 2996 times)
spanners

« on: October 30, 2016, 09:07:48 PM »

please read ,bike tech,

« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 11:53:01 PM by spanners » Logged

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
spanners

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 10:57:24 PM »

please read ,bike tech,

for details and full story

may consider a deal  or may buy engine or complete project bike

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
spanners

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 10:25:50 PM »

please check out on bike tech

DOCTORS  ORDERS  Sad Sad Sad Cry

spanners

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 12:28:36 AM »

hi,, a few people have asked about price or whats the lowest

as you  all now know i have to sell due to more than  one reason  so  please dont kick me when i,m all ready down

as i,v said in the thread in bike tech  i must have spent  near 1300  but i realise i won,t get  that amount back

and i dont want it hanging about  as its only upsetting me having it sat here

so  is it worth 1100  Huh?  tell me what you think  guys      (just looked at a right wreck  that  D&K  have for sale for more money )

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 12:31:07 PM »

Trouble is no-one on here's got a lot of spare, so it's more a case of what they've got than what it's worth, best ton advertise it elsewhere as well  As for the prices at dealers - asking price isn't the same as selling price!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 08:52:51 PM »

You know the old adage Mike, they are only worth what you can get for them, so, considering the time you took "chasing" the 'bike, why don't you re install the electric "boot" and save the kickstart leg! that way you won't need to flog it, and the bits to do that have to be available, surely?...........worth a thought?...Morrag

Beware the Ides of March, But!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: