April 26, 2024, 01:46:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kawasaki 1500 nomad yr 2000  (Read 1313 times)
Stix

« on: August 20, 2015, 01:52:41 PM »

the time has come for me to sell my Nomad, it has been in the garage in bits for far to long, the engine is out and undergoing a re-build as I had to change the gear forks, I am part way through the re-build and have put the new forks in plus new rings, a mean streak clutch spring and Judges washers. The chrome round the headlight is goosed but I have another shiny set to replace it with, the front mudguard has gone the usual way of the early mudguards with the spot welds showing through so would need a repaint, the rear mudguard has some bubbling on the bottom rear edge and would benefit fom some tlc and paint. I will not be putting the motor back in the frame as it has become to much for me to do due to my health issues. tyres are almost new Avons but I think the rear has a slow puncture in it as it is flat at the moment but not on the ground so no damage being done to it, there is a pair of new Vance and hines silencers that I never got round to fitting. The whole bike will need a damn good clean once it is put back together and it will be a nice bike again.
I want £1500 to see this gone to a new owner that is looking for a bit of a project on the cycle parts, if any interest let me know.
Reason for sell ing is we are moving to Spain at the end of the year and as I am taking the 800 this has to go, it costs a fair bit to transport it down there and then a goodly chunk t get it registered to make it legal to ride.

Stix
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: