May 01, 2024, 11:57:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creature's Clarke Lathe  (Read 1542 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« on: November 30, 2013, 11:06:57 PM »

"Mr Creature" who may be know to those who go to bike rallies is selling this and I said I'd post it here, his ad copied from facebook.

My Clarke CL300M Metal Lathe for sale with extra tooling,  Looking for around £380.00 ONO

The lathe itself has seen regular use, Since I brought it last year. Its not perfect the odd ding on the corner and the emergency stop seems to have come adrift dont know if it still works as never had to use it!

Last used a few weeks back, It was setup up earlier this year, but could do with being restup when its in its new home

There is a tub of various tooling plus a brand new set of Clarke Tipped tools that will be sold with the lathe (not in pics).
There is a drill Chuck and centering tool
A 3 way chuck, that aprrt from taking apart to clean and oil. I have not used.
Also a tub of new/unused plastic gear cogs, I presume for imperial work, as its got metric gears fitted.
There is the Original Manual

A quick sale is needed as I have brought another lathe and I need to re put the funds back into CBRTIMS build account!
in first instance please email me at mr_creature@hotmail.co.uk

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 11:07:37 PM »

Couple more pics

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: