April 27, 2024, 11:25:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: OPEN WEEK  (Read 18597 times)
scannerzer

« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2013, 10:57:19 AM »

will do
spanners

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2013, 09:10:36 PM »

mast/tower is still there and forsale cheap  Wink
open week can recommence anytime i,m there untill site is clear ,, couple of skips coming this week , scrapmen  probably next week,,

DONT WAIT TILL ITS TOOOOO LATE ,,

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
andyrennison

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2013, 09:52:19 PM »

Wish i had permission  to put a tower up, i would have had that, and yes i am a licensed radio ham.

me too whats the call and are you active anywhere on hf maybe we could have a sked, the call this end is gi0zer. andyrennison is also a ham if i remember rightly

Yep. G8LIR Smiley

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared
spanners

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2013, 09:57:44 PM »

Wish i had permission  to put a tower up, i would have had that, and yes i am a licensed radio ham.

me too whats the call and are you active anywhere on hf maybe we could have a sked, the call this end is gi0zer. andyrennison is also a ham if i remember rightly

Yep. G8LIR Smiley
how about a new/second hand tower  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
l j shaw

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2013, 12:39:11 PM »

When's the next one, I shall try to be in the UK for that and visit, them old engines look awesome
spanners

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2013, 09:49:11 AM »

I HAVE HAD TO REMOVE THE ADDRESS DETAILS FROM THIS THREAD  Shocked Shocked Shocked Angry Angry Angry Angry DUE TO UNANOUNCED / UNKOWN VISITORS TURNING UP WHEN I,M NOT THERE TO DEAL WITH THEM 

SO PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST AND I WILL TELL YOU WHEN YOU CAN VISIT  Smiley

,WONDERLAND,, IS NOW UNDER  ,,POLICE,,, SURVAILANCE,,, AND THEY KNOW WHO HAS LEGAL RIGHTS TO BE THERE OR NOT ,,,

spanners

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2013, 07:51:04 AM »

DUE TO THEFT,,,,,,,

STRICTLY NO VISITORS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE/PERMISSION FROM  ME

spanners

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2013, 09:24:58 PM »

i,m on site now  pm me for viewing appointments ,,

l j shaw

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2013, 05:45:19 AM »

Will do ...I'm in Gibraltar for the next few weeks, will PM when I know when my return date is.

Lee
spanners

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2013, 02:21:58 PM »

wonderland clearance is gathering speed as the property buyer is pushing for copletion asap ,i.e. contracts exchange friday and that will give us just a week to sell/salvage anything
loads of stuff left
van loads suitable for auto jumbles etc,
if anybody wants any or to come and have a look please contact me asap ..mspanners@hotmail.co.uk
 ta,
mike.

spanners

« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2013, 10:00:20 PM »

scrap man has had six loads upto now this week and he,s coming back at 6 am in the morning ,,still loads of goodie,s left including the lathe , steel off cuts bars ,angle iron ,tube , nuts, bolts, fixings , engine parts , assorted vehicle filters by the 100,s lathe tooling vintage and classic light lenses etc,etc,etc, what we dont shift the property buyers scrap man gets when he moves in next week its the end of an era and many a lifetimes work  Cry Cry Cry Cry

scannerzer

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2013, 12:14:35 AM »

Must be hard to deal with this mike,it's sad to think of it when you say life times work.i can hardly throw out the rubbish never mine scrap loads of good stuff
spanners

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2013, 06:48:26 AM »

two more truck loads gone out allready this morning ,

spanners

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2013, 10:25:38 PM »

another two trailer loads gone to new homes this afternoon , had a couple of enquirey,s on the lathe one,s promising but he trying to get help to shift n, transport it over to chester,
and i,ve just dragged/carted another ton and a half over to north lincolnshire  Roll Eyes the missis ain,t seen it yet  Wink Wink

andyrennison

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2013, 06:12:21 PM »

Glad it's getting sorted, hope you are ok Mike

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: