March 28, 2024, 05:31:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: chop /bobber  (Read 1891 times)
one arm bandit

« on: August 21, 2012, 08:28:15 PM »

my mates dad has asked me to put his bike on ebay, but i thought id give you guys a few days to have a butchers first,  its a suzuki gs 450cc manufactured in 81 imported to britan in 92 only 4 keepers, he brought it as is apart from the colour, hes using his lads cb500 now as at 62 he says its alot more usable travelling to work, he used this for a couple of years before hand then the tax and mot ran out and it was put back in the garage untill i got it out the other day, it ran fine when used daily but he took it up the road the other day and it was a bit lumpy id say a carb clean and re-tune. it has a harley sportster tank and stainless forward controls, crome t style handle bars but i think the rest is the oridginal bike, it could easily be tarted up or.........i was gonna buy and make a chopper/bobber using all the parts bar the frame as theres everthing there you need..but ive got to much on as it is Sad  hes looking for offers round £400 which i think is well worh it if anyones interested pm me before i stick it on ebay at the weekend,
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g381/lukefrancis777/001-13.jpg
chop /bobber
voodoo

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 08:40:35 PM »

Hiya, where abouts are you? after a bike as a prezzie for a mate who passed his test last week & now has to save up for a while as he spent his cash on doing his test ect.....Decided i would find him a nice little bike as a thank you for some help he gave me a while back..Voodoo...

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: