April 26, 2024, 01:33:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chassis triumph suspension and cosmic aloys  (Read 1165 times)
The North

« on: June 09, 2012, 06:33:07 PM »

I have for sale a complete brand new never been built Marlin chassis and all the suspension and rear axle steering rack column etc.
    I have a triumph 1300TC engine and gearbox prop shaft etc that can go with the chassis if anyone is interested, For the chassis all suspension rear exle and spitfire uprights rack and a set of cosmic ribster aloys again  new 15 inch i am asking 300 pounds. The chassis is a substantialy built box section affair and although powder coated from new as been painted in several coats of chassis black. It would adapt quite well to provide the platform for an hot rod and as the usual T series marlin gearbox mounting plate Adjustable and  these chassis coped adequately with the 2.5 triumph six weight so would cope with a variety of engine options.
  If anyone is interested i can then take a few photos and post them on here. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: