April 25, 2024, 10:11:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: landy discovery  (Read 1179 times)
spanners

« on: April 12, 2012, 05:06:56 PM »

landrover discovery 300tdi  commercial n reg,d (1995/96) taxed and tested (dec or jan ) knobby tyre,s on alloys,, heavy duty front bumper with winch mount (winch available never got round to fitting it on this motor)  ordinary road tyre,s on alloy,s and standard bumper also available
reason for sale is i want to replace this and the mondeo with a  transit connect type van  then i,ve only got to insure and tax one instead of two

offers invited for a quick sale ...

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
spanners

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 08:03:30 PM »

thought i,d sold this early this morning  sale was agreed  Smiley  then he phoned me after tea tonight  Sad Sad Sad not havin it !!!!!! either he cant get/hasnt got   the cash or his missis said he cant  av it , Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: