April 28, 2024, 10:48:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: King & Queen seat - SOLD  (Read 5074 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 02:42:30 PM »

That was very fast - posted it Saturday morning asking for 'cheapest' !

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 11:02:34 PM »

Cheapest -but best.  Wink
Take it from a Postie -aggressive dogs ain't funny when you're on the receiving end.  Sad

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
kevsky

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2011, 08:07:44 AM »

Don't get me started on dogs I knock on between 200- 300 doors a doors a day and know all about em ,company supplies bite back spray a type of pepper gas so they know the hazards but if we get bit its a disciplinary offence even if it's through a letter box

reality sucks thank god for religion
Cabman77

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 12:21:45 PM »

How can they discipline you for what a dog does to you?HuhHuh? Is it just a way to get out of paying  insurance payouts?

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
kevsky

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2011, 08:06:16 AM »

elf n saftey . you are responsable for your own person protection if all reasonable precautions are not adhered to you are at fault, can't stand on a chair, climb a ladder, move furniture ,take off shoes etc etc etc

reality sucks thank god for religion
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2011, 09:39:07 AM »

When I was working I always said the Health and Safety department was there to make sure that anything that went wrong was your fault not the employers' fault.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Cabman77

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2011, 12:13:58 PM »

Since we`ve gone onto elf n safetea how about this. I have been medically retired from work. On the farm we used to have pallets of shavings, 30 on a pallet piled 6 bales high (5 in each layer), with me so far? The fact that I injured my neck moving 30 to 40 bales a day was my fault because Risk assessment for moving shaving bales (that can weigh between 15 to 25+kgs) states that it is a two man job using ladders to get bales down from the top of a pallet, ok so far? Standard requirement for bird welfare for the manning of farms is 1 man per 100,000 birds, or part thereof (my farm was 97,000 birds) starting to see where I`m going with this? To not put fresh shavings down during a crop is a sackable offence due to bird welfare issues but to put down fresh shavings on your own breaks health and safety rules as stated by the risk assessment for the job. Catch 22 of the first order, and they`re still saying it was my own fault even though I specifically asked the twat of an area manager to give me some help!!!!!!!! ......................................I`ve got another headache now so I`m gonna lie down  Huh Huh Huh Huh

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
RODeo

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2011, 07:10:00 PM »

Got a similar conundrum im trying to solve at work at the moment!Keep taking the tabs Dave!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: