May 21, 2024, 08:55:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Virago XV 535  (Read 2180 times)
voodoo

« on: July 25, 2011, 04:46:14 PM »

Just stuck this listing on EBay as need to make some room in my workshop.....Voodoo....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110720114872

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
spanners

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 08:03:57 PM »

i really do like that but sorry i cant really afford just now + i,m tight for space

and to be honest it needs its own warm / dry garage/shed to live in

best of luck with the sale..

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
voodoo

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 06:58:18 PM »

Been out today doing a bit more on the bike...Ive now painted in brake calliper, yokes, swingarm & anything else that is Black or needed it (apart from engine) in Pearl Black...Probably going to do fork lowers tomorrow if I get a chance...Will post a couple of pic's soon as the sun comes out as atm pictures really dont do it justice...Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
voodoo

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 01:00:20 AM »

Once I pick up my old rear end I will be converting this over to a Trike & once that happens I will give it to the missus & she can do what she wants with it...which probably means it will sit under a cover gathering dust lol.....Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
toad

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 07:07:08 AM »

Once I pick up my old rear end I will be converting this over to a Trike & once that happens I will give it to the missus & she can do what she wants with it...which probably means it will sit under a cover gathering dust lol.....Voodoo....

Collecting it today so you can pick up the arse end late afternoon tomorrow Wink

IF IT AINT RED AND WHITE IT AINT RIGHT
voodoo

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 04:23:48 PM »

Can you message me the collection address please?...Also can I come get it Friday as Car in for service tomorrow & bike aint big enough to load that lot onto lol.....I will have to drop the axel off of it as not manged to get a tow bar fitted to the car as yet so will have to come over in the golf & stick that lot in the back...Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
voodoo

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 04:08:51 PM »

Well looks like Ive sold the Virago as a bike so in about a month I will hunt down another possibly a 1000 to use my back end on.........Toad will message you about getting those couple of items soon...Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: