May 21, 2024, 11:07:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trike  (Read 2259 times)
voodoo

« on: June 13, 2011, 07:53:00 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110701184409

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 08:21:56 PM »

Shame to see it go Dave, but good luck with the sale.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
spanners

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 11:56:16 PM »

sorry --but == i cant afford it just now but if i had the cash in hand i would have it,,  just cant right now  Sad Sad

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
voodoo

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 07:50:24 PM »

Well as it was origionally built for the missus and she has never even tried it I thought its time to sell it on..I do find some excuse to go out on it everyday that the sun shines so its getting some use atm......Decided that if i am gonna be the one who rides whatever we get then i will get either a big tourer or something silly like a Super Blackbird.....Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
Brushwarrior

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 08:37:49 PM »

rather a nice trike too, good luck with the proceedings.  Trike in front of that looks good from behind too.

Steve
BSE

Stevo Adams
voodoo

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 01:44:48 PM »

Well what a waste of time ebay was lol.....I am going to be giving it yet another full repaint next week as I think a brighter colour will sell it quicker?, this time its going bright Candy Apple Red with Silver Flames & then its going in a few mags & on a few sites for sale.....I want minimum of £4000 for it which aint a lot considering the amount of work thats gone into this Trike..its all properly registered & needs nothing doing on it & can be ridden home & enjoyed...Once its got the Candy red I will also relist it on Ebay....also got a 535 Bike that I will be selling soon as Ive done the paintwork on it.....its going Fantsy Pearl Pink & Solid Black with chequers down the tank..
I am after getting a big tourer or possibly an Ironhead once the Trike is sold....Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: