May 15, 2024, 09:08:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trike shelter  (Read 2018 times)
voodoo

« on: April 02, 2010, 07:38:23 PM »

After chatting about this thing in General ive made the effort to list it in here for sale.....
I paid a lot of money for this just over a year ago when I moved to Wilts....I got it to stick my XVZ 1200 trike in and the trike fitted in perfect with about 1 ft at the back spare......I will add size of it tomorrow.....
It has a few battle scars thanks to the bad wind we had here last year...a lot of the Velcro inside ties i replaced with cable ties and my mate dropped his bike against the side catching the lower part of the shelter causeing a small rip(its only a couple of inches long).....it was 90% waterproof but I was suppoes to treat it with the waterproof spray but never got around to it,I would assume if you did it them it would be fully waterproof....It bolts to the floor and has a bit on the bottom rail to padlock it shut.
It is all stripped down to make it easier to transport.......Ive stuck a few pic's on to give you and idea of the size...My trike had a full size Sierra Axle on it to give u and idea of how wide.
If anyone on here wants it then I will take £75 for it if i get no intrest then I will stick it on EBay....Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
voodoo

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 03:32:01 PM »

Ive now listed this on EBay item......http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110516759870

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: