May 19, 2024, 02:11:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suzuki GS650 Trike  (Read 6833 times)
skiprat

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 08:17:06 PM »

Reckon we had the same interested parties lol.
I had so called experts tell me that suspension trikes are dangerous and he would have to cut it up and make it again. Lol
i got offers like " give you 850 quid CASH " well how else would you pay. Fukwits. Or offers for swaps on s**t bikes that they had on ebay at a third of my price. One guy offered me a heap of s**t reliant trike on reliant v5 as a straight swap. As he fancied my trike as his next project? Wtf
Cabman77

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2011, 06:44:00 AM »

I`ve always found that Chancers always believe they`re better than they really are, it gives them the bollox to blurb out loadsa unbelieveable c**p when it`s obvious the seller knows so much more. When selling things to strangers I like to plead ignorance just to see what s**t they come out with Grin Grin Grin Grin

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
nabsim

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 01:04:02 PM »

I`ve always found that Chancers always believe they`re better than they really are, it gives them the bollox to blurb out loadsa unbelieveable c**p when it`s obvious the seller knows so much more. When selling things to strangers I like to plead ignorance just to see what s**t they come out with Grin Grin Grin Grin

lol you devious git Smiley

(git meant in an endearing way of course Wink )

morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 05:42:27 PM »

Y'know that always intrigues me, if not "For cash", then what? sheep, cows,bushels of.............whatever? buggered if I know!!!!

Beware the Ides of March, But!
Cabman77

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 08:01:15 PM »

Y'know that always intrigues me, if not "For cash", then what? sheep, cows,bushels of.............whatever? buggered if I know!!!!

It`s an old east end thing from pubs. If the pub was busy and your drinks came to £x and x pence the landlord would say x for cash to save time at the till.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 08:05:43 PM »

Oh, think I'd prefer sheep or goats then....................... Grin Grin Grin Grin

Beware the Ides of March, But!
Al

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2011, 09:58:59 PM »

im with you cabman the speal that comes out is always worth it and is a good laugh to listen too
Cabman77

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 07:32:42 AM »

I built a lovely Triumph lowrider once. Converted a T120 engine to T140 spec, a hell of a lot of machining went into that engine, sump was machined to take the bigger crank throw, the mouth of the crankcases was machined to take the bigger barrels, gearbox inner case was machined to take a spring steel gear selector detente (reduces the slack in the gearchange which is very helpful for forward controls). When I sold it the twat started giving it the billy big bollox and told they only made a few of those engines!!!!! They were the transition model between the T120 and the T140!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? A very rare engine that, vary hard to find!!!!!?Huh?? So I added another hundred quid onto the price because I didn`t know all that !!!!! He bought it without a blink of the eye bloody twat.......................................................please tell it wasn`t anyone on here was it?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin Grin

skiprat

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2011, 06:01:53 PM »

lol reminds me of the time I saw a bike I loved parked down on the front at Paignton, (triumph hardtail chop with 5x16 front and rear tyres, all stainless etc etc) went up and had a good look round it, was really interested to see it

this guy starts reeling off the spec list, most of it incorrectly, then tells the small surrounding crowd a couple of great stories all about the build and how he had done various parts to it

I rather rudely interupted and asked if he had got the knack of starting it yet, he and his mate looked rather quizzical, I then explained that he had a lot of bother kicking it over when he had purchased the bike from me a few months earlier LOL

the silence was deafening, but the surrounding peoples sniggers werent so quiet!!!!

the custmo bike and trike world is far too small for billy bulls**tters to survive in
tbone

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2011, 06:23:08 PM »

And i still haven`t forgiven either of you 2  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

NO I WON`T. aye ok then, i will
Al

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2011, 10:17:09 PM »

brilliant   Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin
Cabman77

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 05:19:13 AM »

ah, T bone I thought I recognised your persona  Grin Grin Grin Grin  (only joking  Grin Grin Grin Grin)

tbone

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 01:53:55 PM »

Grin

NO I WON`T. aye ok then, i will
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: