May 19, 2024, 03:09:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My New Project !  (Read 1116 times)
Jarrodm

« on: January 05, 2008, 08:21:05 PM »

Ahaaaaa, finally got my new project bike ! Courtesy of Captaincakeandteahands........

Honda Cb550F, my plans are Cafe racer-ish. At the moment i don't have to much money to throw at it but i'm going to get a nice Ally tank and a propper Solo seat, rear set, a little top yoke mounted speedo and Tach' (Might even mount the Speedo on the Downtube), a 4 into 4 Exhaust each with a 9" reverse mega', sorting out the bloody horrible brake light and number plate and putting a Chrome bowl 7" Headlight.....

But for now i've put the engine in it and greased up the Swing arm, and just given it a good clean !

Can't get any pic's up but i'll put some on tomorow morning when i get back to work Cheesy

Jarrod

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 02:56:34 PM »

Is that the bike Taz & I saw in the workshop last time we were over mate? Will be nice to see it on the road.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Jarrodm

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 06:13:36 PM »

Nahh, thats a little Kawazaki pocket rocket.....This one is just a frame, or a frame and an engine now ! It was in the barn ?

Didn't get any photo's today becouse i didn't realise it was sunday ! Hope Jason didn't come in today aswell, i left the workshop in a bit of a mess yesterday  Roll Eyes

It was one of these http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/Gallery/Honda%20CB550%20Super%20Sport%2075.jpg

Jarrod

Jarrodm

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 10:37:37 AM »

As Promised, Photo's of the Wrecking !

As i got it....

Now...(after 3 hours of work ! haha) Engines in (propperly) wiring to the engine is done, seats fitted properly(but not for long !) tanks got some rubbers under it holding it on, Swing arm is regreased, Chains on, Carbs are on......All i've got left to do is to find the front calliper, get a propper tank and seat, put some new Clocks on it and fit some rear sets ! Fook me that makes it sound better

I have the Distinct feeling that i'm going to be spending alot at kemton XD

Jarrod

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: