May 21, 2024, 03:07:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wot I been up to.............  (Read 1039 times)
ROD

« on: April 18, 2010, 05:15:39 PM »

Havent been here for a while due to work commitments..ie trying to earn lots of wonga to pay for this years Hols! Plus Ive been trying to sell my Merc and after going to a VW show couple of weeks back ,we decided we needed a van once more...so am now looking for a camper type van or anything that takes my fancy really!The Merc is proving hard to shift in the credit crunch despite me selling it now for HALF the money it cost me to do! Hey Ho!
 Another prob I have is I have got to DECREASE(!) the size of my garage and chop about 10 ft off its length! But all this cant happen until the Merc goes. At the moment Im building the trike at the back of the garage and the Merc is in the front of the garage.Despite tax and mot'ing the Merc last week,I still cant find the love for it anymore ..strange aint it?
       Regards to all....
       Rod
Si

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 07:58:54 PM »

hi, what merc is it Rod Huh
just being nosey realy but will always mention it when chatting to mates etc...Si
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 09:23:37 PM »

Hurry up & send us a write-up on it Rod -a little free advertising can't do any harm.  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: