May 15, 2024, 08:45:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Morris Minor Traveller  (Read 7356 times)
57gmc

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 09:36:49 AM »

Needed a 2 poster ramp so we adapted the truck into one
klogan45

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011, 05:40:11 PM »

I'd love a morris traveller but Mrs. K won't even hear of it.Bugger Cry Cry
An Old English white  morris 1000 was the first car that I ever drove, back in the days when you could nip down to the local,empty carpark late at night with yer mate who was legal and have a drive around with out getting nicked. Yes I know that it was illegal but never drove it if there were any cars in the carpark at all. A bit naughty but a bit sensible too.
Regards
K

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
spanners

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2011, 05:46:21 PM »

hey klogan i,ve got a pale blue moggie 1000 in a shed up in derbyshire  could be up for grabs  Wink  Wink

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2011, 09:32:15 PM »

That's reminded me of why I feel so much at home on this site - my first car was an Anglia (the Pop kind) and then I got really classy and moved up to a Morris 1000, a green one.  589FMM - but it's not on the road any more.    Sad

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
spanners

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2011, 12:05:04 AM »

hey b.g my moggie needs a good home it dont eat ,kitty-kat,, but will drink petrol if allowed ,, lol

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2011, 10:57:11 PM »

Spanners there's an Austin Maestro that used to live here that would come back if I had space for it!

I'd love an old car be it classic or rod - but I don't have the knowhow to maintain one myself and getting someone else to do it is expensive.  And I need a daily driver that's comfortable and reliable so I won't be parting with my Nissan to make space for something more interesting.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: