May 08, 2024, 03:25:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: for sale- suzuki 600 bandit and sr 125 up for grabs  (Read 2083 times)
muffin

« on: December 06, 2009, 10:51:59 PM »

hi muffin ere, up for grabs today lady,s and rogues is my suzy bandit 600 on an r plate, just mot,d and taxed for year, good nick and runner, been looked after but need to sell to finace another trike ok, also up is a yamaha sr125 on an h plate, will be mot,d and taxed, soon as ive replaced head bearings, good nick for year again, iam after or in the asking region of 800 ono for the bandit and 400 ono for yamy sr ok, now ere,s the bargain girlys;;;; 1000 sqiubs for both, kin ell wot a bargain for x;mass go for it now please, form an orderley que and contact me on 07979252580, i thank you.....................................
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 10:00:19 PM »

A photo of Muffin's Suzi Bandit. Sent to my phone, then on to Taz's phone, then emailed to my computer. Ain't technology brilliant!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
muffin

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 10:42:15 PM »

thankyou andy for putting mr bandit on line, lovely isnt she ? did you get picture of trike on taz's phone as well? mean looking beasty me thinks, oh and thats not me sat on it either''' it's micks grandson, off to my coffin now coz iam dead tired, nite all..................................
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 11:01:34 PM »

Yup, Michelle's trike's in the Trike Tech section matey.
Looking forward to your write-up on it!  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
muffin

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 01:14:29 PM »

hi muffin ere, merry x-mass fellow trikers, just informing you all, that my suzuki bandit has gone, but my 125 yamaha is still up for grabs, to be mot'd and taxed in new year ok, dont delay buy today, make me an offer guys and girls........................
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: