May 17, 2024, 11:08:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: B.S.A..  (Read 8280 times)
spanners

« on: February 26, 2012, 10:46:08 PM »

well with a heavy heart,

ive decided to sell my  BSA bantam  as she,s sitting in the old garage at ,wonderland lookin sorry for herself and its going to get damp or ruined

i havnt anywhere dry and secure to keep her in lincolnshire   so its best she go,s to a new home

dobber,, and nabsim,, have seen her when the came over

i have a price in mind but  try me  you never know

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
spanners

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 01:14:48 PM »

looks like  she,ll be going on ,,evil,, bay then

also the green dutton and a 1600cc crossflow and other dutton/ford stuff inc, a dutton body and chassis with correct v5 and a valuable transferable reg, number

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
TwistedPatience

Teetering on the edge of insanity

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 03:12:58 PM »

Sad news mate, I would love to give it a home but I got no cash for the next 16 1/2 years.

"It's time to raise the Finger,
That middle digit takes your point and drives it home"
spanners

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 03:35:49 PM »

Sad news mate, I would love to give it a home but I got no cash for the next 16 1/2 years.

couple of manky monkeys interested so i,ll see what happens   rather she go,s to a good home rather than ,,evil,, bay

spanners

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 10:52:44 PM »

i,m up at ,,wonderland,,  for a few days, if anyone wants to take a look at anything

spanners

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 08:47:19 PM »

sold the ,moggie, and its ,gone,

sold the bmw and its going next week,,,,

supposed to have a buyer for the pattison tractor  should go next week,,

and with a very ,heavy,, heart the BSA, is sold and is being collected tommorrow or saturday,,

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 09:26:53 PM »

So... good news then. Isn't it?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
spanners

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 09:31:43 PM »

So... good news then. Isn't it?

so,,so, Sad Sad

took around 8 hours work to get the moggie out   Shocked Shocked

once i clearde all the stuff to make a way out  found 3 out of 4 brake,s seized on  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes had to warm the drums then strip them to make it roll safely,,

but it only took 10 mins to get it running  Smiley

spanners

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 10:03:54 PM »

looks as though ,trike,, will be next  Shocked Shocked

spanners

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 11:21:03 AM »

well i got p#ssed about again  the buyer for the BSA was a no ,show,  should have paid and collected friday/sat  spoke to him friday night  didnt sound promising but he did say he, collect late on saturday  but he didnt  cant contact him  now,, not answering any of the 3 phone numbers i have for him

SO I AINT HAPPY ,,YET , AGAIN,, Angry Angry Angry

P.S  i even think it was tooo cheap  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

blair

it looks bigger in water ! !

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2012, 12:54:11 PM »

spanners , sorry ive maybe missed it but can you tell me the details on the BSA , my dad used to have a 185 bantam that he sold and hes always harped on about getting another , ive just bought a basket case ariel for him but its maybe too much , can you give me a pm with the details how much you are looking for and any photos

cheers
blair
spanners

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2012, 08:00:19 PM »

blair you have a pm.

well i finally got hold of the tw#t ,bloke, that was supposed to be having the bsa and guess,, what ,, him being a bit of a,,dealer,,  he doesnt want it now  ,,,because,,,,, the bloke he was trying to sell it too hasnt got enough money  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

YEP HE WAS TRYING TO SELL IT ON BEFORE HE PAID ME FOR IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HENCE HE,S A TW#T

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2012, 10:15:03 PM »

If he was an Ebay buyer - REPORT HIM!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
spanners

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 10:17:36 AM »

If he was an Ebay buyer - REPORT HIM!

no not an ,evil, bay buyer   but a private one that was introduced by an old and trusted friend  Roll Eyes

spanners

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 12:07:59 AM »

BSA still here ,, infact i think she,s ,,,nice,,,  had a quick scoot up the lane today.....  Wink ;)private lane of course  Wink Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: