May 04, 2024, 06:57:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Forest Piccies.  (Read 2157 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: July 29, 2005, 02:28:36 PM »

Nice photos Pete. You're now our official South Coast roving reporter!
So where's those old drag racing piccies then?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 07:33:12 AM »

ooohhh eerrrr, a reporter!! id better get my arse into gear then and sort some more out Cheesy Wink
Trouble is though, when im out on the trike, I dont want to stop....just have to keep riding Grin Cool its ok though, im starting to get the hang of it now. I remember when I was a "nipper" (about 17/18year old) I went out for a pint o milk.....came back about 2 years later Shocked Cool had great time all along our south coast, even ended up with "picture" on back of my cut-off. Got a right "telling off" when I did get back home....I didnt get the milk Grin
 To quote someone else..."Who gives a f**k, lets ride" (ive got a picture somewhere of my younger self,Ill send it soon. hehehehe aarrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 10:38:36 AM »

Send lots more stuff! Got loads of room to fill! Email it to Yoda & he'll make you up a couple of galleries for your piccies & nice looking pages for the writey stuff.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: