May 04, 2024, 03:44:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my daily mitsy pajero SOLD  (Read 3900 times)
spanners

« on: September 11, 2015, 11:59:17 AM »

well to add insult to injury
                                                                         SOLD
just had a phone call from the man at the NFU,

seams my ex ,cancelled, my insurance direct payments on the 3rd of august  Angry Angry Angry Angry

so my daily has got to be sold asap

1995 mitsubishi pajero  high milage but recorded in km,s recent engine rebuild inc brand new not recon cyl head,valves,cam, cam chain, water pump ,after market uprated rad
new bfg tyres all round and new rear brakes

ready to mot/tax but has slight blow on exhaust joint allthough it may just pass test as is

very quick sale needed or the mitsy breaker in buxton gets it as he pays almost forecourt prices

i think an odd member on this forum needs deleting ,,,yep my ex is on here spying on me
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:05:32 PM by spanners » Logged

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
poprodder

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 01:46:26 PM »

if you want quick sale, think theres only one choice mike.

terry t

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 01:53:08 PM »

seams my ex ,cancelled, my insurance direct payments on the 3rd of august  Angry Angry Angry Angry

1995 mitsubishi pajero  high milage but recorded in km,s recent engine rebuild inc brand new not recon cyl head,valves,cam, cam chain, water pump ,after market uprated rad

ready to mot/tax but has slight blow on exhaust joint allthough it may just pass test as is

very quick sale needed or the mitsy breaker in buxton gets it as he pays almost forecourt prices

i think an odd member on this forum needs deleting ,,,yep my ex is on here spying on me
Don't have to be a member to read Mike. only to post?
spanners

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 07:40:57 PM »

seams my ex ,cancelled, my insurance direct payments on the 3rd of august  Angry Angry Angry Angry

1995 mitsubishi pajero  high milage but recorded in km,s recent engine rebuild inc brand new not recon cyl head,valves,cam, cam chain, water pump ,after market uprated rad

Don't have to be a member to read Mike. only to post?
yep, i know and i think you acctually met her once  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
terry t

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 08:25:24 PM »

Yes I have meet you both at the Basingstoke show a few years back.
JayJay

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 11:42:06 PM »

"Don't have to be a member to read Mike. only to post?"

Hey Terry, don't let my Mum know that or she'll be checking on all the things I've been saying about her. I do tell her what I've written, but she thinks I'm only joking!   Roll Eyes  Cheesy

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
spanners

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 05:09:37 PM »

think i found some photo,s,, hope they work
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr41/spanners1964/SALE%20ITEMS/MITSY%20002_zpso0e6mekq.jpg
my daily mitsy pajero SOLD

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr41/spanners1964/SALE%20ITEMS/MITSY%20003_zpswi0zcdr6.jpg

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr41/spanners1964/SALE%20ITEMS/MITSY%20004_zpsisfjqxil.jpg

can now be viewed at anytime  night (lol) or day  in whaley bridge high peak SK23 7## area

please pm me for contact number

thanks

spanners

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 07:48:18 PM »

any help with sale of my items would be gratefully apprieciated  as the plan i,m trying to hatch is to buy a box van and put all my gear,,well that i can sort n, save,,
into it..  sort of like a mobile workshop come race truck
cheers

,,mike,,

spanners

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 11:08:09 PM »

you could always hire/lease it at a high rate  ,,lol,,

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: